- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by limiting access to your personal information to just one person within our organisation. your data is never transmitted, sold or used for any other purpose than creating a great experience for you
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
DiscoverCRM uses multiple cookies to monitior the user experience and resolve errors, to remember that the user has logged or logged out. We use a range of third party cookies that provide features:-
Connections Count- Provide DiscoverCRM's Blog Widget.
Statcounter - Third party visitor counts and statistics of approx location of any DiscoverCRM.co.uk user.
Po.St & gwallet.com- Third party cookie that allows users to share listings with social networks and sites like, facebook and twitter.
UK Banners - Third Party Banner advertisers.
adnxs.com - Advertising exchange service.
rubiconproject.com - manage other forms of thirdpart advert displayed around the DiscoverCRM.co.uk
So all our cookies help enhance the user experience and help us deliver a first rate user experience. Although these cookies cannot be automatically disabled they can be deleted when you leave DiscoverCRM.co.uk, for more information on how to delete these cookies use the button on the bottom of this page.
Cookies are most oftensmall text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
analyse how well a website is performing
Identify how specific pages and areas of the DiscoverCRM website are more popular than others.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you.
What Are Cookies
An Example Cookie
Here is an example of a cookie:
Expires: 13th September 2015
The cookie explained:
Name = The name of the cookie
Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
Domain = The website where the cookie is used
Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
How do I Manage My Cookies
All modern browsers have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies in order to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website's features.
To find out how to turn cookies on or off, press the button below.
DiscoverCRM never shares any information with any external companies, visitor and account information is managed by a single ICO. Registered member of staff.