Run Out of Things to Say To Your Audience
I will research content ideas.
Provide you with a detailed, and relevant content.
Your content brief will consist of:
- Topics researched based on your keywords or key phrases.
- Frequent asked questions related to your keywords.
- Sections (snippet of online content related to your keywords).
I can also create the content for your project of up to 3,000 words and deliver the completed article in 7 days. I can provide you…..
- Website copy.
- Sales Page Copy.
- Social Media Posts.
- White Papers.
- Product / Business Press Release
Your finished content can be repurposed and used as the base to create more content in a variety of different formats for social media and more.
Some examples to re-use your content.
- Video – talk your written content & record to YouTube.
- Slideshow – create a short slide show for elements of your content and post to sites like SlideShare.
- Podcast – talk your content and upload to a podcast.
- infographic – images of your content to create informational image content.
- Whiteboard – informational animations of your content can be created.
- Social Media Posts.
- White Paper
- Short Guide or Course.
Now with your content researched and delivered, you have exciting and vibrant content that will generate engagement from social media and your website.
It’s important here to remember content hooks into every aspect of the Internet, search engines, and data. think about it, the Internet exists as a massive catalogue of content, and as such It is essential that you use your keywords throughout your content (without keyword stuffing) to get your posts listed within the search engine results. This will lead your target audience directly to you. Keywords will also help with content posted on the major social media networks, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog etc. etc.
Content is devoured on social media, it is what we tag, save, consume, share and interact with. The better the content the more insatiably your target audience will devour it. And our content research can help you deliver the content your audience will come back for again and again.
8 Tips to Become a Content Creator
- Read news about your industry every day.
- Create on a regular basis & remember content is more than writing its total digital media.
- Know your target audience.
- Listen to your customer and potential customer questions.
- Curate other people’s content (when relevant).
- Network at every opportunity.
- Offer solutions, solve problems, answer questions for your target audience.
- Use our Content Research Service and receive your content brief and you will be creating amazing content your target audience will devour within 24 hours.