I will research content ideas.
I will create you detailed, and relevant content.
Say the right things to potential customers, tell them about your business.
Convert browsers into buyers when you say the right words.
Create articles to introduce your products and services to new clients.
New products, services or a business shift, nurture PR with a well written press release.
Evidence, a documented customer journey using your business.
Captive, educate and engage with your audience with our blog writing.
Your finished content can be repurposed and used as the base to create more content in a variety of different formats for social media and more.
Some examples to re-use your content.
- Video – talk your written content & record to YouTube.
- Slideshow – create a short slide show for elements of your content and post to sites like SlideShare.
- Podcast – talk your content and upload to a podcast.
- infographic – images of your content to create informational image content.
- Whiteboard – informational animations of your content can be created.
- Social Media Posts.
- White Paper
- Short Guide or Course.
Your content researched and delivered quickly. You will have exciting and vibrant content that will generate engagement from social media and your website.
Your content hooks into every aspect of the Internet. the Internet exists as a massive catalogue of content, and as such It is essential that you use good keywords right through your content to get your posts catalogued with the search engine results. We do this as standard for all our content.
Great keywords and our SEO ready content will guide your target audience directly to your business.
Keywords will also help with content posted on the major social media networks, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog etc. etc. Content is devoured on social media, content is what we tag, save, consume, share and interact with.
The better your content the more insatiably your target audience will devour it. And our content research can help you deliver the content your audience will come back for again and again.
8 Tips to Become a Content Creator
- Read news about your industry every day.
- Create on a regular basis & remember content is more than writing its total digital media.
- Know your target audience.
- Listen to your customer and potential customer questions.
- Curate other people’s content (when relevant).
- Network at every opportunity.
- Offer solutions, solve problems, answer questions for your target audience.
- Use our Content Research Service and receive your content brief and you will be creating amazing content your target audience will devour within 24 hours.