Instagram is one of the most important platforms when it comes to branding and reaching a wide audience. It has over 1 billion active users, and is considered a ‘trendy’ and youthful platform for by the majority of marketers.
The only issue? A lot of people have no idea how to make use of it.
Instagram’s power lies in the fact that it is an image-based platform. This gives it a great return on investment, and means that you don’t need to write reams to be successful. It also makes it perfect for getting an emotional response from your audience. And ultimately, emotions are what sell products.
But this is also what throws a lot of people…
See if this sounds familiar…
- You don’t know how to take great photos
- You don’t know any other way to succeed on Instagram
- You have NO idea how to get a verified account or why you’d want one
- Or what a story is, or how to use Instagram Live
- You don’t know how regularly you’re meant to be posting, or how to gain any kind of traction
- You’ve been sporadically posting promotional content into the void for a while now
- You have no strategy and no hope of growing in the future